[Tutor] error help

Chris Smith mc_anjo at tamu.edu
Sat Oct 7 16:05:45 CEST 2006

I'm writing a numerical program for an assignment at school. So the code
of my program isn't too long I've coded the formulas, which are rather
long, as funcions. However when I try to run my program I keep getting
one of two errors. The first happens when I do a test run of my code
with the test portion of the code at the bottom. It keeps popping up an
error message that says that my import statement is spaced incorrectly.
It's not supposed to be indented at all and I can't figure out why it's
popping up at all. If I try moving the test portion of the code up to
the top it gives me "Token Error: EOF in multi-line statement". I don't
understand this one because I try to have the last line be the one with
the return statement of my last function and when the error happens it
adds a line to my code and the error pops up.

Can anyone tell me why I'm having these error or what I can do to get
around them?

Chris Smith