[Tutor] python RMI

Picio picioslug at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 10:10:30 CEST 2006

Hello,
I was out for the week-end, sorry If I'm so late answering, and sorry
because I wrote my message In italian. Since I have a subscription to
another python mailing-list in italian, I've confused the tutor list
with that.
Thanks, I'm impressed, you were so kind triyng to help me!!

I read the all articles at
http://www.daimi.au.dk/~mailund/scripting2005/lecture-notes/rmi.html
thanks, now I got a very good Idea about RMI and also, web services.

Ps.: Ivan grazie di cuore dell'intervento!

Daniele