[Tutor] Generic Application Frameworks?

Chris Hengge pyro9219 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 21:56:31 CEST 2006

I ran a couple searches for one, and mostly got scientific or web based
projects.. I was just looking for a basic desktop framework to handle common
tasks that aren't so easy to impliment like the ones I mentioned.

Thanks for that repository! I hadn't seen that before..
I'm looking at plugboard now, that might be atleast a step in the right
direction.

I don't believe there's any limitation in python. I suspect it's mostly
philosophical. <-- What did you mean by this Mike?