[Tutor] Best GUI toolkit?

Christopher Hatherly Christopher.Hatherly at anu.edu.au
Fri Oct 20 07:31:06 CEST 2006

Hi Luke,

Thanks very much! I do need some GUI widgets as well, so reckon I might
try PyGame with OpenGL as you suggest, and go for a basic GUI library
for PyGame. After looking round, I'm now having a closer look at Phil's
Pygame Utilities (PGU - www.imitationpickles.org/pgu/ which seems pretty
good so far!

Cheers
Chris