[Tutor] I need a time object from the future

William O'Higgins Witteman hmm at woolgathering.cx
Fri Oct 20 17:55:39 CEST 2006

I've been looking into this, and I am not understanding how to get this
task done.  I need to be able to look at a time object and know if it si
between now and a set point 120 days in the future.  I can get a value
for now (currently I am using datetime.datetime.now()), but I haven't
found a way to get now + 120 days, or figured out how to test if a given
datetime falls between the two.  Any pointers would be appreciated.
Thanks.
--

yours,

William