[Tutor] regarding GNUPLOT and MATPLOTLIB..

Jason Massey jason.massey at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 00:32:00 CEST 2006

Asrarahmed, I saw this on the matplotlib site, perhaps it pertains to your
situation:

The latest matplotlib-0.87.6 for windows was compiled with
numpy<http://numpy.scipy.org/>
1.0rc2. Please do not upgrade matplotlib for windows if you are running the
latest numpy 1.0rc3. Check back soon as we hope to get a binary build for
the latest numpy ASAP. You can check your numpy version by doing

>>> import numpy
>>> print numpy.__version__

Note, the latest matplotlib compiles and runs fine against the latest numpy
-- this only affects binary builds such as the windows installer.