[Tutor] New to programming and Python

Jorge Azedo jazedo at netcabo.pt
Thu Oct 26 02:53:14 CEST 2006

Hi guys ( and gals )

I'm totally new to the whole programming scene (I decided to enter it
for many reasons, one of which is the fact that I *want* to know how to
program my computer) and I decided to start out with Python. I'm reading
lots of tutorials on it, trying to understand how to work with it, but
for some reason or another, it all seems a great mess to me. Am I doing
something wrong? Also, can anyone give me any pointers on how to start
working with Python?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me
- Jorge