[Tutor] move forward in arbitrary direction

Jonathon Sisson sisson.j at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 11:51:39 CEST 2006

Hrmmm...I do believe you are right, Luke.  My bad...it's been a bit
since I actually used this stuff (about 12 years ago in college...heh).
  And yes, it would matter, unless you swapped the key functionality
around...but let's keep it simple, yes?

Good thing I'm not programming this project...haha.

Doh?
Jonathon