[Tutor] [Fwd: Re: Handling hundreds of thousands of inserts with MySQLdb]

Kent Johnson kent37 at tds.net
Sat Sep 2 21:01:56 CEST 2006

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Tutor] Handling hundreds of thousands of inserts with
MySQLdb
Date: 	Sat, 2 Sep 2006 18:12:07 +0100
From: 	Gonzillaaa <gonzillaaa at gmail.com>
To: 	Kent Johnson <kent37 at tds.net>
<44F9B365.8060104 at tds.net>

HI Kent, it works really well I was unsure how to take the slices of
data. another issue is that some of the fields values are empty and I
get the following :

./xbow_MySQL_insert.py:49: Warning: Out of range value adjusted for
column 'sample' at row 64
   cursor.executemany("INSERT INTO arup_04 \

is there a way to "silence" python so it doesn't output the errors?

Many thanks.