[Tutor] Looking for a few commands

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at freenet.co.uk
Thu Sep 7 09:44:52 CEST 2006

Replying to the List....

The trick is to know either that Fred works at Pythonware,
or that his nickname is the effbot... :-)

http://effbot.org/downloads/

Sorry, neither are intuitively obvious... but he has lots of goodies
on his site, worth perusing the list. And Fred's code is usually
of a very high standard - ie it just works!

Alan Gauld
Author of the Learn to Program web site