[Tutor] Input mask for console?

Tiago Saboga tiagosaboga at terra.com.br
Thu Sep 14 15:11:58 CEST 2006

Em Quarta 13 Setembro 2006 21:55, Chris Hengge escreveu:
> nevermind.. figured it out.. Thanks.

Hi Chris,

It's not just for you, but I'd like to make a comment. When you write to this
list, remember that other people read your questions too, and may be
interested in the answers. By the way, I've learned a lot here just by
reading the q&a. But if we want it to be really useful to everybody, we
should try to post good questions (in your case, it was ok, but it could be
better: you could have given the example of the password in the first mail)
*and* post the choosen solution.

Thanks!

Tiago.