[Tutor] python text adventures question

Luke Paireepinart rabidpoobear at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 05:17:47 CEST 2006

R. Alan Monroe wrote:

> [...]
I might attempt to do this eventually.  Maybe during the winter break.
That is, if I can take a break from the Wii!
Teh Calculus 2 among other things are consuming quite a bit of my time
at the moment,
so I probably couldn't start on it this semester,
but if I get around to working on this at all I'll shoot you an e-mail.

Thanks for the link!
-Luke