[Tutor] python intall error

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at freenet.co.uk
Fri Sep 22 10:33:11 CEST 2006

Hi Paulino,

I've seen it being mentioned here before, but not sure
what the answer is. I'd try reporting it on the main
Python newsgroup where the gurus hang out...

I'd also try uninstalling all things Pythonic and
downloading a fresh copy and trying again.

If its any consolation I have a similar problem with
Adobe Photoshop Elements 4, it refuses to install
on one of my XP machines but works perfectly on
my other two. Guess which one I actually need
to have it on though :-(

Alan G