[Tutor] Building Project Management Software

Will Shattuck willshattuck at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 00:05:16 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I'm a beginning Python programmer and a beginning programmer in
general.  I have a need to fill, but I can't seem to find any software
out there that currently meets my needs.  So, I'm wanting to try to
build it using Python, however I am very new to everything.

So I want this Project Management software to be able to hold multiple
projects, with tasks and sub tasks.  In those tasks are placed for
notes, and notes about progress, etc.

What I don't know how to do is where to start.  I know this is
probably a very open ended question, but where would the best place to
start be?

Thanks,
Will

--