[Tutor] New York City Python Users Group Meeting

John Clark clajo04 at mac.com
Wed Apr 4 21:45:34 CEST 2007

Greetings!

The next New York City Python Users Group meeting is this Tuesday, April
10th, 6:30pm at at the Millennium Partners office at 666 Fifth Avenue (53rd
St. and 5th Ave.) on the 8th Floor. We welcome all those in the NYC area who
are interested in Python to attend. However, we need a list of first and
last names to give to building security to make sure you can gain access to
the building. RSVP to clajo04 at mac.com to add your name to the list.

More information can be found on the yahoo group page:

Hope to see you there!

-John