[Tutor] Need a Clean Start

Keegan Johnson kjabra at jps.net
Thu Apr 5 08:11:03 CEST 2007

Hi everyone,
I'm taking a computer science class. We haven't gotten to Python yet
but I've started dabbling and become rather enamored. Anyway, I've
been using different versions and have installed different things and
am going crazy. I need to get the pygames, py2app, etc on my computer
(I have a Macintosh). Is there any way to clean up all these files
that I've accrued trying to get things to work? I've been able to do
a little bit but nothing more than that. Also, what should I use?
There's lots of different versions different sites recommend. Anyone
willing to authoritatively decide?
Thanks a million for any help at all,
Keegan