[Tutor] Movies from jpg files

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sat Apr 7 09:52:00 CEST 2007

"János Juhász" <janos.juhasz at VELUX.com> wrote
> It uploads jpg images every minutes to an ftp server now.
> I would like to build up a movie from the pictures for easier
> review.

If you are usoing XP this is very easily done using MovieMaker.
Just drag n drop the jpg files into MM and adjust the durations.

If you are on a Mac you can do the same iusing iMovie.

There is a free DV editor for Linux too but I can't recall its name.

Any of those programs will give you a choice of formats in
which to save the final movie.

This is almost certainly easier than trying to write a
program to do it. In addiotion you can add titles, music,
narration or anything else you fancy.

Alan Gauld
Author of the Learn to Program web site