[Tutor] [OT] ETL Tools

Bob Gailer bgailer at alum.rpi.edu
Tue Apr 17 00:31:05 CEST 2007

I responded on 3/30, but did not hear back from you, so I thought I'd
try again:

Stephen Nelson-Smith wrote:
> Hello all,
> Does anyone know of any ETL (Extraction, Transformation, Loading)
> tools in Python (or at any rate, !Java)?
I have under development a Python tool that is based on IBM's CMS
Pipelines. I think it would be suitable for ETL. It would help me to see
a sample of the raw data and a more detailed description of "process,
aggregate, group-by". Perhaps your application is the nudge I need to
bring this tool to life.

Let me know what you think of this positive, neutral, negative. I'm
trying to gather momentum and interest. Your response will help.

Bob Gailer