[Tutor] screen scraping web-based email (Alan Gauld)

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 19 12:01:18 CEST 2007

"Switanek, Nick" <nswitanek at stanford.edu> wrote

> Please let us know when you have a draft of your tutorial on
> Beautiful
> Soup and such. I'd be eager to have a look!

Here is the current draft, the concepts bits are all there  (nothing
on Beautiful Soup as yet) but the example is giving me some headaches
so it could change significantly over the next weeks. But early
feedback
is always welcome!

The idea is to do the example using only the standard library
tools then repeat with BS to show how much easier it is.
But I'm hitting problems getting the standard tools to work!

Alan G.