[Tutor] Which GUI?

Ian Witham witham.ian at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 00:51:33 CEST 2007

Hi Scott,

I'm no expert (yet) but I have come across this fun online tool which helps
you choose a GUI toolkit for Python:

Choose Your GUI Toolkit <http://www.awaretek.com/toolkits.html>

I had no problem installing WxPython from the Ubuntu repos, and I have heard
that is is one of the top choices for cross-platform GUI development.
If you are only interested in developing for Linux then there is PyGTK. I
haven't used this though so I couldn't comment on its ease of use.

Ian