[Tutor] Which GUI?

scott slewin at rogers.com
Wed Aug 1 14:54:00 CEST 2007

Terry Carroll wrote:
> I think it's rigged.  I answered it honestly, and it suggested wxPython,
> which is no surprise; I came to the same conclusion myself based on my
> needs and preferences.
I thought the same, it always came up with WxPython for me.  This is
what I meant by it being difficult to decide :)  I am thinking about
starting with Tkinter then trying WxPython because WxPython seems to be
the most highly suggested and seems to have the best documentation and
selection of software/RADs.

--
Your friend,
Scott

Sent to you from a Linux computer using Ubuntu Version 7.04 (Feisty Fawn)