[Tutor] Textual Captchas: Would like to show that bots can crack a simple text captcha

Bob Gailer bgailer at alum.rpi.edu
Wed Aug 1 16:12:24 CEST 2007

Kyle Brooks wrote:
> Hi.
>
> My name is Kyle Brooks, and I hereby introduce myself with this post.
>
> I have seen a lot of text captchas.

I wonder how a computer program would respond to the previous sentence?
Could it simulate the path I took?

"captcha"? Did he mean "capture"? Is this one more poster who does not
know how to spell?
But the rest of the email is good english!
Oh yes - ask Google.
*visualizae me reading the wikipedia article on captchas. Light bulbs
and ahas going on.*
Oh yes this is a really good question.
Should I respond? What would I say? Why would I say it?
*visualize me typing the above and hitting send