[Tutor] Books with exercises and problems to solve

Khamid Nurdiev khamid.nurdiev at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 13:04:55 CEST 2007

Hello all,
so long i have been learning python with two books 1) Official tutorial by
Guido Van Rossum and 2) Pythong Programming: An Introduction to Computer
Science by John M. Zelle and like them a lot as the first one gives a lot of
explanations but without any exercises, but the second one has a lot of
exercises to do which I like. I would like to know if anyone can recommend a
book like the second one with a lot of exercises to do and problems to
solve, not just the explanations for concurrent and also further study.

 Thanks a lot.

P.S.= I am new both to Python and Programming too.