[Tutor] Bookpool sale on Addison Wesley

Bill Campbell bill at celestial.net
Thu Aug 9 18:54:15 CEST 2007

On Wed, Aug 08, 2007, Kent Johnson wrote:
>Bookpool is having a sale on all books from Addison-Wesley and Prentice
>Hall. In my opinion these are two of the best publishers for top-notch
>computer titles.

I've found bookpool.com to generally have better prices on
technical books than Amazon or Powells.  They're generally the
first place I look.

(my only assocation with any of them is as a customer).

Bill

Government is actually the worst failure of civilized man. There has
never been a really good one, and even those that are most tolerable
are arbitrary, cruel, grasping and unintelligent.  -- H. L. Mencken