[Tutor] Bookpool sale on Addison Wesley

Randy Pearson J.Randy.Pearson at comcast.net
Thu Aug 9 23:03:37 CEST 2007

Does this book fully integrate 2.4/2.5 language and module additions?

The first Python book I read presented core elements from a
list-tuple-dictionary perspective. Now that there are Sets, and an array
module, I'm interested in a presentation that incorporates those. The help
topics are fine, but not a substitute for learning when you would use the
new tyles/modules.

Thanks,
-rp