[Tutor] Python Book Recommendations

Fiyawerx fiyawerx at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 01:38:48 CEST 2007

My company has a subscription with the books24x7.com site, and I'm sure they
offer individual accounts, but so far I'm ashamed that I've paid close to
200$ worth of computer books that I could have been accessing online for
free. Including 'dummies' books, Teach yourself whatever, and just a
multitude of other books. Just did a quick search for titles with 'python'
and returned about 20.