[Tutor] Need help on "How to Think Like a Computer Scientist: Learning with Python".

Vanneth Tea vanneth at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 19:08:13 CEST 2007

Hello All,

I am new to computer programming and chose to learn
Python.  Now I am stuck with certain codes that I need
help.  Please let me know if there is an answer list
to the exercises in "How to Think Like a Computer
Scientist: Learning with Python."

I followed and did good on most of the exercises but I
have been stuck on a few of them which burned me up
after spending days and nights trying to make them
works.

I hope you understand the feeling when you are stuck
and need a drop of water to keep alive.  I really
appreciate any assistance you can give.

Thanks.