[Tutor] Need help on "How to Think Like a Computer Scientist: Learning with Python".

bhaaluu bhaaluu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 23:29:07 CEST 2007

Greetings,

I think the accepted way to get help on this list
is to post the code you're having problems with,
showing what you've done, the error messages
you're getting, and an explanation of what you're
trying to do, the input, output expected, and so
forth. It is helpful for the Tutors to also know the
platform/version you're working on (MS-XP,
Linux kernel 2.6, Mac OSX), as well as the version
of Python you're using 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5....
--
bhaaluu at gmail dot com