[Tutor] Efficiency of Doxygen on Python vs C++?

Stephen McInerney spmcinerney at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 17 22:15:00 CEST 2007

Eric, you misunderstood my point.
I said you make a **token** assignment in the class defn simply
to do two things:
- 1) identify all the members in one place
- 2) annotate each member's type, as much as you can

e.g.:
class C
s = []
d = {}
ot = (None, None)

I didn't say you make the actual assignment. Obviously you can't
in most cases.

Regards,
Stephen