[Tutor] Need Some Help

Carroll, Barry Barry.Carroll at datalogic.com
Wed Aug 22 19:34:25 CEST 2007

Welcome to Python.

the best introduction to Python I've seen is this one:

Learning to Program
by Alan Gauld

It is freely available online and is clear and easy to understand.  Even
better, the author is a regular contributor on this forum. You can ask
questions here and get answers direct form here.

There are also a number of other Python experts here, all of whom are
happy to assist as they can.  (I'm not one of the experts.  Just a
moderately good programmer who likes and uses Python regularly,)

barry.carroll at datalogic.com
We who cut mere stones must always be envisioning cathedrals.

-Quarry worker's creed