[Tutor] Filemaker interactions

Ian Witham witham.ian at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 23:36:54 CEST 2007

Hello,

I thought I'd update on my Filemaker Pro 6 situation.

The PyFileMaker module (CGI based access) is meeting my requirements at
present, although record searches with a large number of results are a
little slow.

If my project grows much larger in scope I will certainly look into the
mxODBC extension.

Thanks for the suggestions.