[Tutor] [wxPython-users] passing file name from one script to the GUI class

Varsha Purohit varsha.purohit at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 02:57:01 CET 2007

hello All,
     I am attaching two scripts. One is readfile.py which is a gui script
where there is a image display panel and a button. Now what i want is when i
click on the button, then it should call a function which is there in second
script clases_calling.py which basically passes the second image file name
to the readfile and it should call imagetobit function of the gui script and
display the passed imagefile name. I am getting runtime errors....

thanks
--
Varsha Purohit,
Graduate Student