[Tutor] Selecting a browser

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Thu Dec 6 11:07:23 CET 2007

Ricardo Aráoz wrote:
> I've registered in the issue tracker, but got scared and didn't post
> anything.

Don't be scared: just post up what you think is wrong as clearly
as possible. If you can reasonably provide a patch, do so. Otherwise,
just make it clear what's going on. Even if no-one picks it up, at
least you've done what you should have. (Sometimes these things wait
years until someone comes along who has the time, knowledge and
inclination to fix it!).

If you do post, I'll take a look and make sure it makes sense.
(If I have time, I'll provide a patch but I may not be able to).

TJG