[Tutor] Still Can't Find Timed While Loops

Luis N globophobe at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 23:34:15 CET 2007

I can't recall what your initial project was. I think it was a text
adventure. I imagine that you have bigger ideas regarding timers then
your current code suggests. Maybe you should investigate a time aware
long-running process. Twisted Python is such a beast.

While I can't recommend it's use as it's probably over your head and
certainly over mine, there is some code out there for a text adventure
using Twisted Python. I think the codebase is called Twisted Reality
now.

Luis