[Tutor] Public Python Library Code

jupiejupe smlltlk at jupiterlovejoy.com
Fri Dec 21 19:58:44 CET 2007

hello everyone i have just started to learn python, i know a little html, so
this is my real first language. i am finding so much wondering advice
sharing and tips, (a special nod to alan g. & kent j.) :clap:

i am wondering if there is a place a code library. i have spent way to much
time window shopping all of the message, some give me ideas (yes i am going
to be writing a program, if i get enough of a grasp). although i do count it
as study time, it's a messing place to find code, (alan, i have checked out
your site. you know your stuff but it's a full meal=)). i enjoy looking at
the different ways ya'll write the different code for the same task. i would
not mind starting a new child forum and start collecting code to jump start
a code library.
question::confused:
is that out of line? copyrights and what not, or is that okay, being this is
a public forum and those are like opinions?%-|

if anyone has any suggests i am all ears.

also if you one would like to point me in the right direct as to what i
should be focusing on in regard to my personaly project.