[Tutor] Compiling a program ::Embedding Python in C

Shadab Sayani shadabsayani at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 09:38:00 CET 2007

Hi,
I am using FC3.
On issuing the command given by you I got the same
response.So how can I fix it?
My main line of execution is C.My intention is to use
python in C to do some operations.I have a main
function in C code.I want to compile it get its
executable and execute it to get the output which is
actually processed in python module.
Thanks,
Shadab.

--- Rikard Bosnjakovic <rikard.bosnjakovic at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 2/13/07, Shadab Sayani <shadabsayani at yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> [...]
/usr/local/lib/python2.4/config/libpython2.4.a(dynload_shlib.o)(.text+0x1f6):Python/dynload_shlib.c:133: