[Tutor] Replying to the tutor-list

Dave Kuhlman dkuhlman at rexx.com
Wed Feb 14 18:08:38 CET 2007

On Wed, Feb 14, 2007 at 05:20:44PM +0100, Rikard Bosnjakovic wrote:

> Why is there no reply-to-tag in all the posts, making the list
> recipient at all times?

Believe it or not -- The email reader that I use (mutt on a FreeBSD
machine that I telnet/ssh into) has a reply-to-list operation.
That's what I've used to post this message.  So, you can tell me if
it is doing the right thing.

You might look for a similar feature in your email reader.

In the mutt email reader, I've actually had to do a little
configuration to tell mutt which lists I want to use this feature
on.

I just checked.  It looks like when I use the reply-to-list
operation in mutt, the only recipient is tutor at python.org.

Dave

--
Dave Kuhlman