[Tutor] Replying to the tutor-list

Richard Querin rfquerin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 15:46:38 CET 2007

On 2/14/07, Mike Hansen <Mike.Hansen at atmel.com> wrote:

> > The following tutor faq has an explanation:
> >
> > http://www.python.org/infogami-faq/tutor/tutor-why-do-my-replies-go-to-t
> > he-person-who-sent-the-message-and-not-to-the-list/

It seems like this is designed for the 5% case when it makes the other 95%
of normal reply cases more difficult. I would (like to) think that the vast
majority of replies are meant for all eyes. I would think it's the
responsibility of the person replying if he/she wants to respond privately
only rather than making that the defacto default.

Hitting reply in Gmail responds only back to the sender and not to the list.
I've been corrected (politely I might add) on more than one occasion.

Either way, it's a good list though. ;)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor/attachments/20070215/5ec0f0f6/attachment.htm 

More information about the Tutor mailing list