[Tutor] Main program confusion

Hazlett, Les les.hazlett at navteq.com
Mon Feb 19 18:54:52 CET 2007

Thanks Kent,

Yes, there is a run.py in the demo folder.  I is the one that runs and
not the one in the Python25 lib.

So, I tried to see if I could find it if I previously imported
everything that the code imports.   It didn't - see below:

IDLE 1.2

>>> import wx

>>> import sys,os

>>> import run

>>> print "run module", run

run module <module 'run' from 'C:\Python25\Lib\idlelib\run.pyc'>

This has been a good lesson in my learning process.  Thanks everyone.

Les Hazlett

The information contained in this communication may be CONFIDENTIAL and is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete/destroy the original message and any copy of it from your computer or paper files.