[Tutor] It lives...

Kirk Z Bailey deliberatus at verizon.net
Tue Feb 20 16:46:11 CET 2007

I'm back.

Melted my life, got a divorce, gutted the house, acquired true love, 2
cats, redid house, new job, and dentures. Let's see, I still need a
total blood change-out, but other than that, I did it all.

Now I can start paying attention to python and wiki's again.

And this is good, because the new edition of python does not like my
windows wiki very well. Seems when it reads the page in, it creates the
data in a list- with everything in one cell, not one line per cell.
Hmmm.... it did not used to do this... bitrot?

--
end

Very Truly yours,
                  - Kirk Bailey,