[Tutor] Add metadata to a dir of files.

Mark Bystry mabystry at verizon.net
Thu Feb 22 19:30:50 CET 2007

I think I'm getting close but with the wrong programming language...

filename: test.vbs
code:
Set objFile = CreateObject("DSOFile.OleDocumentProperties")
objFile.Open("C:\test.txt")
Wscript.Echo "Category: " & objFile.SummaryProperties.Category

With the help of dsofile.dll the above reads the "Category" attribute of test.txt.