[Tutor] miniwiki 1.3 BETA bugs

Barnaby Scott bds at waywood.co.uk
Fri Feb 23 21:44:12 CET 2007

Kirk Z. Bailey wrote:
> ok, let's post this again. last time went into purgatory instead of the list. hmmm....
>
> I am working on updating miniwiki. the current beta code has rendering problems with wikiwords and external sites under some circumstances. Here is a link to the latest code:
>
>     http://www.tinylist.org/MW.txt
>

> Blessed Be!
>        - Kirk Bailey
>          Largo FL USA
>

>  kniht
> +-----+ http://www.mylemonadestand.biz/ - play the lemonade game!
> | BOX | http://www.tinylist-org/ Freedom software
> +-----+ In HER Service- http://www.pinellasintergroupsociety.org/
>  think  http://www.seaxtradusa.org/ - The Seax Wica Trad in the USA!

No idea if it has anything to do with your problem, but it struck me
that the iswikiword() function (and processword() which seems to be a
helper for it) could be replaced with one line, and it would be reliable!

def iswikiword(word):
         return bool(re.match('^([A-Z][a-z]+){2,}$', word))

Of course you need to import re, but that seems a small price to pay!

HTH

Barnaby Scott