[Tutor] "IOError: decoder jpeg not available"

Hugo González Monteverde hugonz-lists at h-lab.net
Wed Feb 28 22:37:44 CET 2007

Hi,

It looks like there is a capability you don't have installed in your
image processing lib. but you really give us nothing. Please tell us:

  - Was this working before in any other operating system or python version?
  - What module are you using for working with jpeg?
  - Show us the code that throws this exception, or how you use it..

And maybe we'll have some info to help you out.