[Tutor] SPE - Stani's Python Editor ?

Chris Hengge pyro9219 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 22:09:33 CET 2007

Pydev Extensions are only about $40. Most of the plugin's are $50 or less if
not free... I'd personally much rather pay for the feature's I want, as I
want them, then be forced bloated software (Visual Studio) that will cost
hundreds to thousands of dollars, which will still require very expensive
add-ons, as well as forces you to live in the MS Languages (Which is fine if
you need that)

I guess I don't see a problem with helping out active projects, I normally
toss open source software that I use for any amount of time atleast one
"tip". In the end, its still a ton cheaper then Visual Studio or some of the
other options out there.