[Tutor] Fwd: Reg http request object

Kent Johnson kent37 at tds.net
Fri Jan 5 12:01:42 CET 2007

Anil,

I'm also confused about what you are trying to do. Are you writing a
client application that talks to a web application? A web application
that talks to a different web application? A new part of an existing web
application? What are you using web.py for? What does facebook have to
do with it? You have to give a clearer description of what you need.

The request object is a server-side object that will be specific to the
web framework in use - the Django request object will most likely be
different from the web.py request object. Also the way sessions are
maintained will differ between frameworks. They will contain similar
information but differ in the specifics.

Kent