[Tutor] smtplib starttls() error

Olen olen88 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 08:42:33 CET 2007

Hi Kent and Terry,
             Correct I am using Active state python,and did not read
the full information about installations. Thank you for for the
information.

I just need to confirm something, In python when we "upgrade" we
essentially install a new
version of python , and we would be needing to install what ever
custom packages we have previously installed right?

thank you once again

Olen