[Tutor] Image Question, List of Image Colors

Carlos carloslara at web.de
Thu Jan 11 17:00:31 CET 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to do what Kent suggested, but I have a little problem, no
matter were I put my image or if I use sys.path.append to append the
folder were my Image is located it is impossible to open the image. I
know that this is a silly question but what is going on?

I like to solve problems but this is... well. I searched the web for
help, but nothing.

This is how I am doing it

from PIL import Image
import sys

sys.path.append('D:\MASTER THESIS\Branch_01\Thesis B_01\images\tmp')
im = Image.open("Wind_Test_01")

Thanks and sorry for bothering you with such a basic thing
Carlos