[Tutor] 'elp!!!!!!!1Totally Clueless Newbie In Distress

Karl Wittgenstein miago.python at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 15:39:38 CET 2007

"input('Something') displays the prompt 'Something' and then waits for
input up to a new line. When you enter the input it will execute the
next statement which may be another input()."
It should be so,man,I believe you.But believe me when I say that THIS DAMN
INTERPRETER DOES NOT ACT ACCORDINGLY!!!Sorry for the emotive caps,it's just
frustration biting my ancles...Maybe it's a SPE problem??
Thank you.