[Tutor] [OT?] PyCon

Jeff Rush jeff at taupro.com
Tue Jan 30 21:35:27 CET 2007

Rob Andrews wrote:
> I hope it's not unforgivably off-topic to ask if anyone's planning on
> attending PyCon in Feb.
> My manager gave a thumbs-up for me to attend today.

Alright!  It's going to be a lot of fun.

BTW, if you need a hotel room, the price goes up Feb 1st from the con rate of
$79/night to the hotel's normal rate of $279 or so.

This year we've tried to especially support those new to Python, with the
Python 101 tutorial on Thursday, the Python Lab on Friday night and a few more
activities under wraps for the evenings.  That's besides talks we selected
specifically to introduce attendees to specific topics such as Python Eggs and

See you there!