[Tutor] how long?

Mike Hansen Mike.Hansen at atmel.com
Tue Jul 3 17:42:22 CEST 2007

What kind of programs do you have in mind? Maybe you can break down a
program you want into pieces and work on a piece of it. Maybe you want
some sort of GUI program. Well, first you can create a command line
version on it. Then later you can make it a GUI program. The tutor list
can help when you have questions.

Mike